The Proposed Material Amendments to the Draft Carlow County Development Plan 2022-2028 went on display from the 23rd February to the 23rd March 2022.
Your views and suggestions
35 submissions were received as set out below and can be viewed by clicking on the Submissions tab.
- 11 no. from prescribed bodies,
- 18 no. from the public in relation to the River Barrow / Blueway,
- 2 no. on site zonings (other than those referenced by the prescribed bodies),
- 3 no. on energy,
- 1 no. relating to a protected structure.
The Chief Executive’s Report on the Proposed Material Amendments to the Draft County Development Plan consultation period reports on submissions received during the period and on matters arising out of the consultation. The report:
- Lists the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations, as well as any persons or bodies consulted;
- Provides a summary of the issues raised in the submissions or observations as made by any persons or bodies, including the Office of the Planning Regulator.
- Summarises the issues raised and recommendations made by the relevant Regional Assembly and outlines the recommendations of the Chief Executive in relation to the manner in which those issues and recommendations should be addressed in the Draft Plan.
- Gives the response of the Chief Executive to the issues raised in the submissions or observations, the proper planning and sustainable development of the area, the statutory obligations of any local authority and any relevant policies or objectives of the Government or of any Minister of the Government.
The Report is presented in two volumes, Volume 1 which groups and addresses all submissions received as relating to Chapters 1 to 16 of the Draft Plan, and Volume 2 which groups and addresses all submissions received as relating to the Environmental Appendices (SEA & AA).