TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR MICRO EXPORTERS GRANT
The Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters (TAME) grant enables clients to explore and develop new market opportunities.
The TAME grant part-funds the costs that can be incurred investigating and researching export markets, e.g. exhibiting at Trade Fairs, preparing marketing material and developing websites specifically targeting overseas markets.
- Grant Covers 50% of eligible costs (net of vat) to a max of €2,500 in any calendar year.
- Applications must be made prior to any expenditure being incurred.
- Successful applicants should consider using an Enterprise Ireland Mentor to develop an export/ marketing plan.
The enterprise must:
- not employ more than 10 people;
- be located within the geographic location of the Local Enterprise Office
- operate in the commercial sphere
- demonstrate a market for their proposed product/service
- engage in manufacturing or internationally traded services
- not have received any funding for this proposal from any other source
What does the TAME Grant cover?
- Participation at trade fairs and shows covering Trade Show Exhibitor costs including rental/fees relating to space/stands; foreign travel & subsistence*
- Participation at international trade networking events organised through the Enterprise Europe Network;
- Development of specific Marketing Materials aimed at exploring new export markets;
- Translation, e.g. of existing material (booklets, webpages, etc. for export markets;
- Development of export related websites;
- Investigation of new internal or external processes to develop export business, e.g. new business model or the carrying out of non-regulatory technical requirements;
* Note: Travel & Subsistence Costs are only eligible for overseas trips:
Eligible Travel Costs: Economy Air/Ferry or Rail Fares; Mileage (60c per kilometre) or Economy Car Hire (mileage cannot be claimed on Car Hire)
Subsistence Rates: Overnight Rate – 24 hour period; €200 per day; Day rate < 24 hours €60
Freedom of Information
The Local Enterprise Office will not release any information received as part of this application except as may be required by law, including the Freedom of Information Acts 1997 and 2003. In the event of a Freedom of Information request, the client will be given reasonable advance notice in order to contest such disclosure.
Any personal information which you provide to the Local Enterprise Office will be obtained and processed in compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003. The information in this Application Form will be used by the Local Enterprise Office in the processing of your application and for ongoing administrative purposes between you and your Local Enterprise Office.
Beneficiaries of grant aid should note that the acceptance of funding is an acceptance of their inclusion in the list of beneficiaries under Article 7(2) of the Implementation Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006. This list can be accessed on Border Midland & Western and Southern & Eastern Regional Assembly websites.