The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete
Carlow County Council are conducting an online survey to determine the level of interest in Affordable Housing in County Carlow – this will help us to establish the need in Carlow and plan the delivery of affordable housing in the County. Details of the affordable housing scheme including those that can be considered for the scheme can be found at gov.ie - Affordable Housing (www.gov.ie)
Note: - This is a survey of interest only - no properties are currently available for purchase under the affordable housing scheme
Terms & Conditions
- This is a survey only, for the purpose of gathering information and determining potential levels of interest. It is intended to assist Carlow County Council in formulating plans for Affordable Housing Options.
- Eligibility criteria may change from time to time.
- Completion of the Survey does not imply eligibility or convey approval in any form, to a future offer of affordable housing by Carlow County Council.
- This is not a waiting list and will not determine priority.
- The existence of this register does not preclude others from applying to be considered for affordable housing.
The data submitted by you as part of this submission, will be retained in accordance with the retention schedules for as long as the relevant statutory provisions remain in force and that apply and will be used for the following purposes:-
- The establishment of a register of provisional interest in affordable housing provided by Carlow County Council
- To make further contact with applicants to confirm continuing interest and for final confirmation of actual interest.
- The potential onward transfer of the data to a register maintained by Carlow County Council of confirmed interest, which can be used as part of the process for final evaluation, prior to provisional approval for affordable housing.
- The potential onward transfer to the Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage or the Housing Agency as part of any evaluation or approval process associated with affordable housing.
- As a base register from which a list of approved applications will be derived to be passed on to a builder/developer of affordable homes.
This information is sought by the Housing Department of Carlow County Council and retained in pursuance of the functions of Carlow County Council as a Housing Authority in relation to housing under the Housing Acts 1966-2015 and in relation to Affordable Housing under Part 5 of the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 and Section 96 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 as amended by provisions within the Affordable Housing Act 2021
Note: For further information on how to exercise your Data Protection Rights, our Data Protection Policy can be accessed at Data Protection | Carlow.ie